Purpose of Position
National Technical Specialist (NTS) is the total systems knowledge expert for all Office, WF & PSG engineering products. The NTS provides direct and escalation support to customers and CSEs on all product and applications issues, including connectivity.
Product Engineering 2nd Level Support
Duties and responsibilities
· Install & resolve technical & connectivity issues.
· PSG License Process Control.
· Provide 2nd level support.
· Provide customer training on products.
Post Sale Support
· Identifies and pursue opportunities to provide consulting services for Xerox products & solutions.
· Consult/Design/Troubleshoot interoperability between customer, Xerox, and 3rd party product, systems, and applications.
· Interface with customer’s IT personnel to provide solutions.
· Respond to customer escalations.
· Maintain a high level of expertise on Xerox and industry standard solutions, client operating system /software and network environments.
· Support on technical escalations.
Provide technical training support to improve knowledge base of CSEs supporting hardware and applications.
Skills/Essential Job Functions
· Maintain Subject Expert level knowledge on Xerox products.
· Establish relationship and interface with Marketing & Sales to ensure proper launch of our new products.
· Troubleshoot networks through routers and cabling throughout customer’s facilities.
· Provide on site diagnosis and consultation to resolve network issues.
· Possess broad technical knowledge to diagnose and converse in: production and office solutions, networking in both the centralized as well as distributed enterprise production environments, client applications, emerging technologies, etc.
· Use the following applications (at minimum): MS Office Suite, PWS/GSN/Eureka, Outlook, web browser, anti-virus.
· Articulate and effectively deliver technology and service training.
· Work successfully with different organizations within Xerox and the various Third Party partners to deliver solutions to customer.
Travel to customer locations.
· Minimum 7+ years in a technical support role including technical hardware and network troubleshooting.
· Cross-functional sales support experience
· Working knowledge of PC hardware, operating system software and popular PC application software
· Experience managing and resolving complex problems involving networks and software applications.
· Exceptional interactive skills required (listening, probing, clarifying, and handling of objections.)
· Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
· Color vision required when supporting color applications
Industry experience / certification in networks required for access to client’s network.
· Xerox Certified on many Office, WF and PSG products.
· A+ Certification is desired.
· Must be self-motivated and should have demonstrated initiative in the area of self-development.
· Systems or Electronic Engineering is desired.
English and Spanish is desired.
Training and Certification
· Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is desired.
Knowledge of Local Area Networks (LANs) is required.
À propos de Xeos
Distributeur Autorisé de Xerox Corporation
On December 1st, 1994, Xerographic Equipment & Office Supplies (XEOS) acquired the assets of Xerox d'Haiti S.A. an affiliate of Xerox Corporation established in Haiti since 1973 and became the Xerox Authorized Distributor for Haiti.
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large
global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing
and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organization worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.